Sometimes, businesses install billboards at high altitudes for more people to see their advertisements. If you install billboards at high altitude, you must pay attention to safety! Next, Jinan Advertising Board Company will give you a summary of the high-altitude installation of billboards notice!
1. Installation of fence protection net to prevent falling and falling of goods in the area where billboards are safe.
2. Billboard installers must wear seat belts and safety ropes when working at high altitudes. Especially in some areas where protective measures can not be taken, safety ropes must be tied up and can operate normally with the help of assistants.
3. When installing billboards empty, tools and components can not be thrown away at will. Items that are no longer in use should be treated in a unified way.
4. When hanging advertisement cloth on billboards, we should pay attention to our own safety. In windy conditions, we should not stand on the advertisement cloth. Otherwise, the wind will easily bring you up, which will cause unexpected personal injury.
5. After hanging the advertising cloth on the top of the billboard, immediately arrange the assistant personnel to fix the two corners under the advertising cloth so as to hang the advertising cloth around. If you do not follow this procedure, it may cause damage to the advertising cloth and other items, such as billboard lamp holders, etc.
6. Installation of the project must carry the toolkit, so that tools can be easily accessed and work safely and efficiently. It must be noted that in the process of operation to prevent tools from falling, otherwise the consequences are very serious, so the tools in hand should be firmly grasped, not careless.
Thank you for reading and watching. The wonderful content of this article comes from: Jinan billboard. We will continue to show you more wonderful content. For more details, please click: http://www.nyhczsg.com.